KLEE: Kerala Law Entrance Examination
The Kerala Law Entrance Examination commonly known as KLEE is conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Thiruvananthapuram for admission to 5 year LLB and 3 year LLB programmes in Kerala.
KLEE Examination’s Details:
Examination’s Name – Kerala Law Entrance Examination
Also known as – KLEE
Examination Category – UG
Authority Name – Commissioner for Entrance Examination, Thiruvananathapuram
KLEE Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible for KLEE, the candidates must belong to the state of Kerala.
- For candidates who have done their schooling in Kerala should get a course certificate from the Head of the Educational Institution(s), to prove that he/she has undergone their studies in Kerala for at least 5 years out of 12 years of schooling.
- For the 5 Years L.L.B. Programme the candidates must successfully complete their class 12/HSC or other equivalent exam, scoring a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
- For the 3 Years L.L.B Programme the candidate must successfully complete their Bachelor’s or other equivalent degree from a recognized university scoring a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- Age Limit: The candidates must be a minimum of 17 years of age.
KLEE Examination Pattern
- The KLEE is an offline exam of 180 minutes duration consisting of 200 multiple choice objective type questions. Each correct answer will carry 3 marks each and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answers.
- The question paper will comprise of a total of 3 sections which are:
General English section will have total 65 Questions
General Knowledge section will have total 65 Questions
Aptitude for Legal Studies section will have total 70 Questions and these makes a total of 200 questions.
How to Apply for KLEE
The candidates applying for KLEE are required to register themselves at www.cee.kerala.gov.in
and enter the required details such as qualification, personal details, etc. Along with the required details, the candidates must also upload their recent passport size photograph (15kb and 3kb and dimensions 150 (width) x 200 (height) in pixels) and scanned signature. Once the uploading is done, the candidates must download the application form and complete the process by paying the required application fees. KLEE Entrance Test is generally held in March / April.