- Kerala Slet
Kerala SLET 2018
Kerala SLET 2018 is a state level entrance test conducted by the Department of Education, Kerala to provide lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship to the eligible candidates who wish to become an assistant professor or Lecturer in various colleges, universities and other educational institutes within the state of Haryana.
Kerala SLET 2018 Important Dates
- Start of online application form: 6th December, 2017
- Start of Online Registration: 7th December, 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration: 30th December, 2017
- Last date for receipt of filled in application forms: 1st January, 2018
- Issue of Online Hall Ticket: 15th February, 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 25th February, 2018
Kerala SLET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be resident of Haryana.
- The candidate should have successfully completed their master’s degree with a minimum of 55% (50% for reserved category candidates) marks from a recognised university or institute.
- Candidates awaiting for their final year examination results are also considered eligible to take up the Haryana SLET 2018.
Kerala SLET 2018 Selection Process
The candidates appearing for Kerala SLET 2018 examination is selected on the basis of three criteria.
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Kerala SLET 2018 Application Process
The applicants can fill up the Haryana SLET 2018 application form online by logging into the official website
It is advisable that the applicants must fill up all the required information correctly and complete the process by paying the application fees.
Kerala SLET 2018 Application Fees
- General Category: Rs. 650 /- (approx.)
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 450/- (approx.)
The payment can be made online using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or else the candidates can also make the payment using E-Challan which can be downloaded from the website.
Kerala SLET 2018 Exam PatternPaper I
No. of Question: 60 questions (Answer 50 questions)
Total Marks: 100
Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutesPaper II
No. of Question: 50 questions (all questions Compulsory)
Total Marks: 100
Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutesPaper III
No. of Question: 75 questions (all questions Compulsory)
Total Marks: 150
Duration: 2 hour 30 minutes