- Kmat Kerala
KMAT: Kerala Management Admission Test
Kerala Management Admission Test (KMAT) is a state level entrance exam for admission to MBA courses in various governments /private institutions of management within the state of Kerala. College graduates and those who are in the final year / final semester of qualifying examination in the year of MBA Admission may write KMAT.
KMAT Kerala Important Dates
- Start Date of Online Application Process - Mid August
- Last date for submitting online application - Mid November
- KMAT Entrance Exam - First week of December
KMAT Kerala Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply for KMAT only through online mode.
- Fill up all the required information with appropriate details.
- Upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Photograph should be in 150 x 200 with maximum 40KB size and signature should be in 150 x 60 dimension.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for future reference
KMAT Kerala Application Fees
General Category Candidates: 1000/-
SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 750/-
The payment can be made through online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking of any bank). The fee is non-refundable. Do not forget to take printout of online fee receipt.
KMAT Kerala Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should be a native of Kerala.
- Candidate should have successfully completed their graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for reserved category) from the Kerala state or any other recognized
- Candidates in their Final year/semester of examination are also eligible to apply.
KMAT Kerala Exam Pattern
List of Subjects
- Exam Mode: Offline mode.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No. of Questions: 180
- Medium of Language: English
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for wrong answers
- English Language Usage & Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Sufficiency & Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge & Contemporary Business Scenario
KMAT Kerala Syllabus
The syllabus for the KMAT Kerala will be same as for CAT. Questions will comprise of English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge and Contemporary Scenario.
KMAT Kerala Counselling
Candidates who qualify the KMAT Kerala examination will be called for the counselling procedure. Counselling will be conducted on the basis of merit list. Documents required during counselling:
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photographs
- KMAT Kerala Admit Card & Score Card
- Character certificate
- 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate