- Kmat Kerala
KMAT Kerala 2019
Kerala Management Admission Test (KMAT) is a state level entrance exam for admission to MBA courses in various governments /private institutions of management within the state of Kerala.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Important Dates
- Start Date of Online Application Process - 2nd November, 2018
- Last date for submitting online application - 31st January, 2019
- KMAT Entrance Exam - February 17, 2019
KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply for KMAT 2019 only through online mode.
- Fill up all the required information with appropriate details.
- Upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Photograph should be in 150 x 200 with maximum 40KB size and signature should be in 150 x 60 dimension.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for future reference
KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Fees
General Category Candidates: 1000/-
SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 750/-
The payment can be made through online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking of any bank). The fee is non-refundable. Do not forget to take printout of online fee receipt.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should be a native of Kerala.
- Candidate should have successfully completed their graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for reserved category) from the Kerala state or any other recognized
- Candidates in their Final year/semester of examination are also eligible to apply.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam Pattern
List of Subjects
- Exam Mode: Offline mode.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No. of Questions: 180
- Medium of Language: English
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for wrong answers
- English Language Usage & Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Sufficiency & Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge & Contemporary Business Scenario
KMAT Kerala 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for the KMAT Kerala will be same as for CAT. Questions will comprise of English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge and Contemporary Scenario.
KMAT Kerala Counselling 2019
Candidates who qualify the KMAT Kerala 2019 examination will be called for the counselling procedure. Counselling will be conducted on the basis of merit list. Documents required during counselling:
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photographs
- KMAT Kerala Admit Card & Score Card 2019
- Character certificate
- 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate