- Rajiv Gandhi Academy For Aviation Technology Entrance Exam
Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology Entrance Exam 2018
Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology is an institution owned by the Government of Kerala. The prime objective of the Academy is to promote the art and science of flying, gliding and aeronautics in all its aspects and matters incidental to or otherwise connected with. The institute conducts entrance exam for admission to its various course such as-
(a) Commercial Pilot License training (Ground Classes plus Flying Training)
(b) Private Pilot License training (Ground Classes plus Flying Training) and
(c) Ground Classes only (PPL Level)
Duration of training
(a) CPL (Ground Classes plus Flying Training):
Approx. 3 years
(b) PPL (Ground Classes plus Flying Training):
Approx. 1 year and
(c) Ground Classes:
PPL Standard Approx. 6 months.
Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have successful completed their 10 2 or graduation from a recognised board or university.
Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology Entrance Exam PatternQuestion Type:
Objective Type Questions comprising Physics, Maths, English, Geography, IQ and General Awareness (including aviation) Duration:
Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology Entrance 2018 Selection Process
- Candidates who score a minimum of 50% marks in the written test are further called for a personal interview. Those who have successful cleared both the written test and interview will be required to undergo a Pilot Aptitude Test.
- A merit list will be prepared subsequent to the medical exam.
Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology Place of training
(a) Thiruvananthapuram International Airport and other airports as required
(b) Ground Classes will be conducted at Thiruvananthapuram
Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology Application Process
- Candidates can download the Application form by visiting the Academy’s website www.rajivgandhiacademyforaviationtechnology.org and submitted along with a Demand Draft as per admission notification in favour of the Executive Vice Chairman, Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, payable at Thiruvananthapuram. Applications received without the Demand Draft will not be considered.
Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology Training
- Flying training will comprise minimum of 200 hrs. for CPL and 60 hrs. for PPL on aircraft of the Academy plus ground classes. Training on Simulators will be provided, when simulators are available, on payment of extra fees.
- The trainees admitted for Ground Classes only, after completion of the course and passing the required DGCA exam, will be issued SPL&FRTOL with which they will be able to join other training institutes/ flying clubs in India for flying training. They will be given preference for admission for flying in this Academy as and when vacancies arise.
Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology International Airport
ITI Junction,Chakai,Beach P.O
Thiruvananthapuram- 695 007
Tele: 0471- 2501977, 2501814
Fax: 0471- 2502114
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org